The Future


Hello everyone
today I'm going to tell you where I see myself in the future.
I think I'll be working (or so I hope) on what I study (Geography). I hope I'm really working on that, because I really like my career.
Regarding who will share my life, I do not know, I hope my closest still be present and regarding my partner and children will be what destiny wants.
I hope to have achieved several things, either professionally as a person.
I hope that in the future I will be a little more independent, since as I have always lived with my parents I am not very independent for some things.
What I hope to accomplish in the future is to travel, I have always wanted to travel to various countries and share experiences. I believe that my first destination would be Egypt, I always repeat the same thing, but its culture and its pyramids attract my attention.
That's all, see you next week.
pd: have a good trip, professor :)

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Friend

Walkabout

A Hobby