A City


Hello everyone,

A city I'd like to visit is Giza, although it is very far from Chile and it must be very expensive to get there. I'd like to visit this city because it is very beautiful and there are the Egyptian pyramids, also because the city has a lot of history and would be interesting to know. The truth is that I do not know much about the city, but I would love to go for the pyramids.

In Giza I would make tourism and eat the typical food of the country. I also buy gifts for my family and my dog. I would go with my best friends, since we have known each other for a long time and we have always wanted to travel to a place and Giza would be an amazing place for its landscapes and culture. 
Goodbye.
Andrea😘


Resultado de imagen para giza egipto

Giza Pyramids🙈🙉🙉

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Friend

Walkabout

A Hobby