A Holiday




Hi, everybody,

I don't think I've had much luck with the holidays, because throughout my life I've had to stay at home because my parents had to work, and now that I'm older I've had to work, so I've never had a real holiday, although Saturdays and Sundays I always take the opportunity to do something.

This last year I went to work at my grandparents, where we used the weekend to go to the beach or the river.

I remember that before returning to Santiago we went to "Pelluhue", which is a beach located in the region of Maule. I made the trip with my grandparents, uncles and cousins, we were there for about 3 days, which we enjoyed many. We took walks on the beach and visited nearby places to learn more.
Although it was only a few days, what I enjoyed the most was that I could share with my family.

Regards.


Resultado de imagen para pelluhue
















Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Friend

Walkabout

A Hobby