A Hobby





Hello everyone,

I do not have any hobbies, but in my free time I usually listen to music, watch series and read a book. For example, right now I’m watching a series by Netflix. It’s called “El reemplazante” and it’s Chilean. 


Resultado de imagen para netflix

I try to see a chapter a day, so it does not end so quickly and because I have homework for the university. As for the book, I’m not reading any, since the university has me very busy, but I have the urge to read “El simbolo perdido” of Dan Brown. I do these activities in my room, after studying for university and organizing my week. I do not need an equipment, since I only need my eyes and ears.






I hope I can do all these activities over the weekend, with some popcorn and a Coca Cola. It would be very exciting and a spectacular day.

Love for all, Kisses 😘.
Andrea.


Resultado de imagen para descansar viendo tele

Comentarios

  1. I love watch film in Netflix. And if we watch a movie marathon?

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Andrea
    See netflix is the best deal for to the weekend!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi Andrea. I like Netflix too, my me and my boyfriend share an account. We often see movies together

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Friend

Walkabout