A One-on-One Conversation

Hello everybody,


Today I am going to tell you about a person I would like to have an individual conversation with, this is Bruno Mars
I would like to have a conversation Bruno Mars, he is an american singer that I find very interesting because I love his songs and how he composes them.
Well, Bruno Mars is a U.S. singer, who was born in Hawaii, who has parents from Puerto Rico.
He makes music, creates very deep songs, with a lot of feelings, but also a lot of fun.
The first time I heard it was on the radio (Creo), because his song was playing a lot and I liked it too much.
I'd like to ask him how he composes his songs, if it's too hard to express his thoughts in songs that a lot of people would later hear.
He may just be a musician, but for me it's very interesting, how he composes and how he sings, I find it most fascinating.
He came twice to Chile (2010 and 2017), I could only go to 2017 because in 2010 I was very small and my parents did not let me attend, but in 2017 I went and was very good, I was very excited and nervous.
See you next week.

Goodbye 

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Friend

Walkabout

A Hobby