A book

Hi, everybody.

Today I'm going to tell you about a book I read recently. It's called Angels and Demons by the writer Dan Brown. The book is a novel of intrigue and suspense.

The book begins when the symbology professor Robert Langdon, receives a mysterious call at many o'clock in the morning and is involved in a persecution in which he tries to avoid the destruction of the Vatican City. Accompanied by the scientist Vittoria Vetra, both must find the lair of the Illuminati to stop a man whose purpose is to explode the antimatter and destroy the main altar of the Church along with all the people around him.

I liked this book because it has a lot of adventure, suspense and mysteries.

I wanted to read it because I had already read other books by the author and I liked them very much.
I read this book for the first time last year. Since I didn't have much time, I read it when I came to the university, since the way from my house to here is very long. So I barely got on the bus or the subway began to read.

I hope that in time I will be able to buy other books from the car.


Bye, see you next week. 

AngelsAndDemons.jpgResultado de imagen para angeles y demonios libro

These are the covers of the book, in English and Spanish.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Friend

Walkabout

A Hobby