Walkabout


Hello, everybody,

Today I'm going to tell you about a walk we've been doing with my family since I was very young.
Every summer I go with my grandparents to spend the holidays, where I share with my uncles and cousins, and take advantage of work.

As most of them work all week, we only have Saturday and Sunday to go out, so we chose a nearby place to spend a day with the family and that we can all enjoy.

This place is "Las Termas de Chillán" located in the "Región de Ñuble". A place where you can trek and then relax in the hot springs.  This tour is done every year, as it was very small, and it is almost always a weekend before returning to Santiago. 

I enjoy it very much because I can share with my whole family and because it is a very nice place to admire and relax.

I like to go again because it became a family tradition, in which everyone knows we have to go, and we plan so that everyone can attend.

Resultado de imagen para termas de chillan


P.S.: I remember once we climbed the hill and got lost, we realized why we went out to look for a place that no longer had a path. In the meantime, despite all of us, we later found our way and as we descended it began to snow.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Friend

A Hobby